Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday at Home


So nice to have a Saturday at home.  Today will be mostly leaf day.  Almost all the leaves are down and we have a lot of raking and bagging to do.  I love working together with my husband, it is one of my favorite things to do.  And being outside all day in the chilled air and sunshine will feel good too, so I am looking forward to it.

Then tonight I get to work on my latest project, quilted placemats.  I think they are turning out pretty well.  Pieced from Kaffe Fassett fabrics with a contrasting brown Kona cotton,  they will be a  warm and cozy addition to the table.


Happy Saturday, whatever you will be doing today!

1 comment:

  1. A Saturday to just putter around the house is a rare thing sometimes! Always enjoyable!


    I just found your blog, and I will be visiting often! I have left you an award over at my blog:
    http://intothemagpiesnest.blogspot.com/
    If you get a chance, please visit!

    ReplyDelete