Thursday, October 29, 2009

I Love the Way Kids Think

Years ago, when my daughter was about five, we drove up to a 4-way stop sign intersection at the same time as two other cars. She observed how each car proceeded in an orderly fashion, and then asked, "Mom, how do you know when to go?"

"We take turns," I absentmindedly replied.

She thought a bit and then asked, "but what if you don't all come here at the same time again?"

********************

I love the way kids think.

Today, right now, at 7 a.m. on a Thursday morning, I am thankful that my husband and I are almost over our colds. I am thankful for another morning to wake up and see all that God has in store for me. I am thankful for this first cup of green tea. I am thankful for the sewing I will do in a few minutes. I am at the freemotion quilting portion of making a bag, one of my favorite parts.






*******************

IThessalonians 5:18
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

1 comment: